No products in the cart.
Our Bikepacking Merino Jersey gets a truly one-of-a-kind treatment with 100% natural indigo dye. These jerseys are handyed one at a time in our studio.
A bit more about the Indigo Merino Jersey:
• Made with stretch recovery for lasting shape
• Super soft, no-itch merino
• Slim-fit, fits close to skin
• 97% merino, 3% elastane
• 3 slanted pockets in the back
How to care:
• Hand-wash for the first few washes
• Machine wash cold separately or with like colours
• Hang to dry (quick-drying)
This sale is final.
Out of stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Hand-dyed, natural Indigo on lightweight 185gsm merino wool jersey. One-at-a-time, one-of-a-kind. Made entirely in our studio with our hands.
We made these jerseys available for pre-order and you loved them, so we made a few extras to have ready if you wanted to keep back for more. These are the very last sizes available, on sale for a limited time, with very low stock!
|Composition||97% Merino Wool, 3% Elastane|
|Weight||Ultralight 185 gsm|
|Advantage||Soft, Anti-bacterial, Odor Resistant, Comfort, Machine Washable|
|Production||Designed and made in Spain|